Wednesday, November 2, 2011

CD Reviews: NewReleaseTuesday.com
Spoiler Alert by Rel Paul

I'd like to share my newest CD review for NewReleaseTuesday.com:

Spoiler Alert by Rel Paul.

I'm extra excited about this one! Spoiler Alert has become pretty special for me.  It was my first experience listening to a rap/hip hop album from start to finish.  And it's 20 songs deep so it clocks in at just under 80 minutes of music! I love it, and I can't wait until the physical copy I ordered arrives in the mail!

Click through on the CD cover to hip hop over to NewReleaseTuesday.com to read my review.  Thanks!


Rel Paul - Spoiler Alert
4.5 stars

By the way, you can buy this CD right now as an Amazon MP3 purchase for $8.99! Wanna try one track? I recommend my favorite, "Crescendo of the Heart."

NewReleaseTuesday.com is a terrific site, full of Christian music (and book) reviews and news.  Each week, you can stream an entire album!  If you're interested, click on the logo below to learn more!





I have been asked to join the Album Review Staff at NewReleaseTuesday.com, the #1-ranked Christian music website.
Each month I'll be writing two or three reviews for them.
(Note: I will still be posting book reviews, etc., here on Read Love.)

*I receive no remuneration for my reviews at NewReleaseTuesday.com.*

0 comments:

Post a Comment